Thursday 21 January 2010

postheadericon Inspiration for the Sherman Theatre!!!!


Last week I had a phone call from an Associate Director from the Sherman Theatre, asking if I would be prepared to offer some therapies and to have a discussion with a playwrite who was currently doing some research to get inspiration for new characters and new plays! I was, of course delighted and this evening, I had a lovely hour offering therapies and talking about myself to the lovely Sharon Morgan, who has appeared on our TV screens in many programmes such as Belonging, Torchwood, High Hopes, Pobol y Cwm and lots more! Sharon told me that she was on a 5 day course visiting a number of different people and places to gain inspiration and on Saturday she and 4 other playwrites will be locked in a room and will have to write up their ideas! The Sherman Theatre will be closing for a 12 month refurbishment shortly, and during that 12 months, the Theatre will be out on the road, performing the dramas, plays etc that will be developed from this course. I am really looking forward to the results and whether I can pick out a little bit of 'me'!!!

0 comments:

Red Raven.....

Red Raven.....
Look for the Logo!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Edwardsville, Merthyr Tydfil, United Kingdom
Nia Thomas, otherwise known as Red Raven Therapy has been a complementary therapist since 2006 and is a Reiki practitioner, Reflexologist, Indian Head Massage Therapist Thai Foot Massage Therapist and a Coach in Edwardsville, Merthyr Tydfil near Pontypridd, Caerphilly and Cardiff

Red Raven Tweets

Red Raven Tweets

Search This Blog