Sunday 19 September 2010

postheadericon Kites and Bikes


After a family bereavement, we decided to go to Pembrokeshire to visit family and do some chillaxation. We strapped our (newly acquired)bicycles on to the back of our trusty van and headed off.

We've only recently bought bikes. It was very much to do with my ever pressing need to fight the flab! So, with my £45 pink bike from Gumtree, matching pink helmet and, actually, matching pink hoodie which I bought in the Eisteddfod, I am now actively working to beat the bulge!!

We also managed to time it right and got the kites out just when there was no rain but a decent bit of wind! Having not flown a kite for a long LONG time, it was a real buzz to be yanked across the field and watch my husband climb the tree to rescue the big kite!!!

I'm not a big gym fan, so it's good to be able to do some other activities to get fit and loose a bit of weight. So, cycling, swimming, kite flying, poi spinning. What next? That jobbing club I was thinking about? I'll let you know!!

0 comments:

Red Raven.....

Red Raven.....
Look for the Logo!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Edwardsville, Merthyr Tydfil, United Kingdom
Nia Thomas, otherwise known as Red Raven Therapy has been a complementary therapist since 2006 and is a Reiki practitioner, Reflexologist, Indian Head Massage Therapist Thai Foot Massage Therapist and a Coach in Edwardsville, Merthyr Tydfil near Pontypridd, Caerphilly and Cardiff

Red Raven Tweets

Red Raven Tweets

Search This Blog