Saturday 20 February 2010

postheadericon To Spa or Not to Spa....


I've been thinking about what I should do for my husband for our second anniversary in April. Both of us really enjoy complementary therapies and a bit of pampering. So, whilst I've got a few days holiday this week, I've been looking at the spa packages for our local spas. I started at the Ivy Bridge Spa in Fishguard and you may not think it's very close to Edwardsville, but it's local to my family! There are some great overnight accommodation / pamper deals available there. I also looked at St Davids Hotel and Spa, Cardiff Bay; Vale Hotel, Golf Spa Resort ; Mercure Holland House Hotel and Spa and Laguna Health & Spa. But, it seems that the overnight spa packages are better value for money. So, I'm going to have a look at Bath and the 'Thermae Bath Spa' and the Bath Priory. Ideally, we'd like a little lottery windfall which could take us to the Blue Lagoon in Reykjavik! The Blue Lagoon is a pool of geothermal seawater. People suffering from psoriasis benefit from the active ingredients: minerals, silica and algae exert in the water that has a beneficial and positive effect on the skin. So, I'll keep looking and if you have any recommendations for spas in the UK or nearby, then please do let me know!

0 comments:

Red Raven.....

Red Raven.....
Look for the Logo!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Edwardsville, Merthyr Tydfil, United Kingdom
Nia Thomas, otherwise known as Red Raven Therapy has been a complementary therapist since 2006 and is a Reiki practitioner, Reflexologist, Indian Head Massage Therapist Thai Foot Massage Therapist and a Coach in Edwardsville, Merthyr Tydfil near Pontypridd, Caerphilly and Cardiff

Red Raven Tweets

Red Raven Tweets

Search This Blog