Wednesday 9 December 2009

postheadericon Beat that cold!

It's day 7 of my hideous cold and I can say it is only marginally better! I can't remember having a cold that has lasted this long, been so lingering and debilitating before! Usually 5 days and I'm back in work and back to normal. Not only do I have a cold, but I've lost my voice too, have lost my sense of smell and have lost my sense of taste. What a pain!! As a complementary therapist, I'm really ... disappointed that the cold bug has got me, even though I eat lots of fruit and veg., drink lots of water and get plenty of sleep! It's time I found a new therapist near our new home, someone to help me keep the bugs at bay! if you're feeling under the weather or can feel a cold heading your way, come for some reflexology to help your body fit of the bugs and viruses and heal itself. Reflexology points of ...focus

* Head/Sinuses: To help decongest the head and sinuses.
* Lungs/Bronchial Tubes: To help break up congestion
* Spleen & Thymus :o help with immunity

And now, I'm off for an orange, plenty of Vitamin C required!!

0 comments:

Red Raven.....

Red Raven.....
Look for the Logo!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Edwardsville, Merthyr Tydfil, United Kingdom
Nia Thomas, otherwise known as Red Raven Therapy has been a complementary therapist since 2006 and is a Reiki practitioner, Reflexologist, Indian Head Massage Therapist Thai Foot Massage Therapist and a Coach in Edwardsville, Merthyr Tydfil near Pontypridd, Caerphilly and Cardiff

Red Raven Tweets

Red Raven Tweets

Search This Blog